Join ACMO as an HR Coordinator and be a crucial part of creating a positive and people-centric work environment. Contribute to the growth and well-being of our employees by supporting HR initiatives that enhance workplace satisfaction and productivity.
Roles & Responsibilities
As an HR Coordinator at ACMO, you will play a vital role in supporting human resources functions to foster a positive and inclusive workplace culture. Your responsibilities will include:
(1) Recruitment and Onboarding:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to facilitate the recruitment process, including posting job openings, conducting initial screenings, and coordinating interviews.
- Oversee the onboarding process for new hires, ensuring a smooth transition into the organization.
(2) Employee Records:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records, including personal information, attendance, and performance evaluations.
(3) Benefits Administration:
- Assist in the administration of employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans, and other perks.
(4) Employee Relations:
- Address employee queries and concerns, fostering a positive and supportive work environment.
- Assist in conflict resolution and mediation, promoting a harmonious workplace.
(5) Training and Development:
- Coordinate training and development programs to enhance employee skills and knowledge.
- Support the performance management process, including goal-setting, performance appraisals, and feedback sessions.
- Ensure compliance with HR policies, labor laws, and regulations.
(8) Employee Engagement:
- Contribute to employee engagement initiatives and organize team-building activities to strengthen the company culture.
(9) Event Coordination:
- Coordinate HR-related events, such as workshops, seminars, and wellness programs.
To excel in this role, you should possess the following qualifications:
(1) Communication Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for effective interaction with employees and management.
(2) Organizational Skills:
- Strong organizational skills to manage HR processes and initiatives efficiently.
- Ability to adapt to evolving HR trends, policies, and organizational needs.
- Maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive employee information with discretion.
(5) Problem-Solving Skills:
- Proactive problem-solving abilities to address HR challenges effectively.
(6) Team Collaboration:
- Collaborate with other HR team members and departments to achieve common HR goals.
- Familiarity with HR software and systems for record-keeping and data management.
(8) Continuous Learning:
- Stay informed about HR best practices, industry trends, and legal developments.