FinTech Software Development Company
Financial Software development services
As a financial software development company, our main goal is to create exceptional FinTech solutions that help businesses reach new heights.
Wide range of financial tools
Big Data visualization
Financial operations automation
Have any project on mind?
We create FinTech solutions
for any platform
Level up banking, insurance, and analytical capabilities with custom- FinTech solutions for web-based on powerful MySQL back-end part and flexible front-end part built with Angular.
Full-fledged FinTech software for leveraging financial institutions and their workflows. We create regulations-complied software powered with AWS cloud technologies for top-notch scalability and performance.
FinTech mobile apps built with Swift for iOS, Kotlin for Android, and Flutter to run on both platforms. We transfer common financial operations to mobile devices by adding P2P payments and payment gateways like Stripe and Paypal.
FinTech solutions we can deliver
We’re a finance software development company with extensive experience creating mobile and desktop solutions that cover different FinTech areas.
Investment management software
Desktop Web Mobile
Payment gateways for e-commerce
Billing and invoice software
Technologies Our FinTech software developers use
Got any questions to ask?
FinTech software development services we provide
We learn your business scope, goals, requirements, prepare specifications, wireframes and after that, proceed to UI/UX design and mobile or web development.
MVP projects include must-have features only. They’re faster to develop (1 to 5 months on average) and cheaper for idea validation.
Our FinTech software developers become a part of the customer’s development team, so there’s no need to spend valuable time and extra resources on hiring.
Questions You may Have
Single out the details about the discovery phase
Simply put, FinTech describes any company using mobile devices, the Internet, or cloud services to carry out financial operations and provide financial-related services.
There are several popular software types within the FinTech industry:
- Lending software (loan origination and commercial loan)
- Banking software (online banking and mobile banking)
- Insurance software (CRMs and software for agencies)
- Investment management software
- Payment processing software
- Personal finance software
- RegTech (risk management and fraud detection)
Companies that outsource FinTech project development can acquire several significant benefits:
- Outsourcing grants cost-effective access to new tech domain, expertise, and talents
- Optimized IT processes
- Much lower software development cost
- In-house staff can focus on more critical tasks
AI is quite common in the FinTech industry since it’s very useful in automating repetitive tasks and analysis processes. There are several ways how AI can be used in the FinTech industry:
- Fraud predictions
- Risk assessment and lending
- Better insurance recommendations
There are several perfect software examples on the market that suits best for the accounting and financial needs of small business:
- GoDaddy Bookkeeping
Business can acquire quite advantageous benefits after implementing a FinTech solution into workflows:
- FinTech solution grants valuable tools for automating workflows and making them more efficient
- Business can receive valuable customer insights for smarter decision-making
- Client base can be increased thanks to additional interaction way with the financial facility