Android App Development Services
Building and delivering native Android applications of any complexity level using platform-specific technologies like Java and Kotlin.
Build Android app for any purpose
Android Apps Built to Disrupt
Mobile apps are able to solve complex business challenges through technologies. At Acmo Network, we build custom Android applications tailored to your business needs.
Live streaming and Video-on-demand applications should be focused on seamless content delivery. The integration of CDN and Brightcove enhances asset delivery while PayPal, Stripe, or Braintree handle payments.
Applications for travel and hospitality are data-driven and usually have a rich feature set to meet user preferences. They often have a search engine (Elastic Search), custom push notifications (Amazon SNS), and payments (Stripe, Braintree).
Our custom Android app development company creates mobile solutions for agribusiness. Such applications usually have GPS integration based on Beacons and Location services along with real-time access to USDA-NRCS, field monitoring, etc.
Android applications for retail can solve a range of problems. The proper development approach can turn any Android device into a POS system or MSR device. It means you can solve business problems with an easy-to-use mobile app.
Optimize warehouse workflows with applications tailored to your processes. Android devices can become a barcode scanner (EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E, QR) or a handheld device to manage your assets better.
This wide category includes nutrition applications along with workout and activity tracking apps. Fitness applications typically support sync with Google Fit via its SDK, are adjusted for wearables, and have mapping features based on Google Maps Platform.
Technologies for advanced Android Apps
We use a set of time-tested technologies and services to deliver your app functionality in the short term and build a great user experience
● Apache Spark and Hadoop
● HDFS, Hive, Pig, Impala, Oozie
● EMR, Redshift
● Video Processing
● Content Distribution Networks
● Web RTC, FFMPEG, Wowza, DRM
Warehouse & Inventory
Wi-Fi RTT, Indoorway, Navizon
● Barcode: Google Vision API (Barcode API)
● Android Things: Cloud IoT Core, TensorFlow
● Deep Learning OCR: Keras, Supervisely
● Face Detection: HOG, SVM Computer vision
● OpenCV, Kairos, Luxand Face
● Media and Web: media-compat library, ExoPlayer, PWA
● Graphics and Games: Palette API, Glide, OpenGL ES
● Sensors, Multi-window mode, Conversational Actions
● Сommunication Security (TLS, DTLS) and Data Encryption
● Artik module, Raspberry Pi, Arduino
● AWS: Lambda, Kinesis, S3, SageMaker, Sumerian
Android app technology stack we use
We use only scalable and time-tested technology stack for Android apps.
FRP and networking
Questions You Might Have
Learn more about our Android app development workflow.
We follow these steps:
- Business analysis. We gather and analyze all the project requirements and document them.
- UI/UX design. Create wireframes, design the app screen by screen, and make a prototype.
- Development. Build custom Android app using programming languages like Java and Kotlin.
- Release. Publish apps on Google Play.
- Maintenance. Support or enhance existing products (if requested).
Top things to check when choosing a mobile app development company:
- Client reviews on platforms like Clutch, GoodFirms, or Upwork
- Development methodology – Agile is today’s gold standard
- Development tools and programming languages
- Project management tools
It depends on your app’s complexity and whether you have any specific requirements.
If you want to know how much time your Android app is going to take, please contact our Business Analytics, describing your idea.
Android app development services include:
- Business analysis
- UI/UX design
- Maintenance (if requested)
Before choosing a mobile app development company, make sure they have enough expertise:
- Check their portfolio
- Talk to their previous clients and take their feedback
- Make sure the company provides additional services like UI/UX design or QA testing
- Check their tech stack
Because Android is the most popular mobile OS in the world. By opting for mobile app development for Android, you help your idea reach a wider audience.