iOS App Development Services
Building and delivering iOS apps on the basis of native programming languages like Swift and Objective-C to provide a superior performance.
Build iOS app for any purpose
iOS Apps Built to excel
Set the requirements and let us build your custom iOS application to power your business with an efficient solution.
Ridesharing apps usually consist of two separate in-app roles or apps: Driver’s and Passenger’s. Besides basic functionality, ridesharing apps require map APIs (Google Maps, MapKit), payment gateways (Stripe, PayPal), and in-app calling feature integration (Twilio, Bandwith).
When creating media streaming apps, we take care of seamless content delivery and work with trustful media processing platforms. Streaming apps require live video sharing (Livestream, Brightcove), in-app payments (PayPal, Stripe), local storage (Core Data, Storage), etc.
Marketplace apps usually act as intermediaries between two parties: buyer and seller of goods or services. These solutions should be lightning-fast and have robust analytics powered with machine learning (Amazon ML).
Our software engineers build healthcare apps of any complexity: from nutrition apps to personal workout and activity tracking apps. Main features can be sync with Apple Health and Apple Watch (HealthKit), geolocation (Google Maps, MapKit), etc.
We build innovative education iOS apps: from platforms for finding a mentor to iPad apps for educational institutions and more. To do this, we use the latest technologies like Augmented Reality (ARKit), Apple Pencil (UIKit), and other company inventions.
Technologies for advanced iOS Apps
Without limiting your functional requirements, we use tools and services that ensure the best user experience in your final product.
● Apache Spark and Hadoop
● HDFS, Hive, Pig, Impala, Oozie
● EMR, Redshift
● Video Processing
● Content Distribution Networks
● Web RTC, FFMPEG, Wowza, DRM
● App Services: Apple Pay, HealthKit, HomeKit, CloudKit
● Media and Web: MapKit JS, Live Photos, AVFoundation
● Graphics and Games: ARKit, SceneKit, OpenGL
● Deep Learning OCR: Keras, Supervisely
● Face Detection: HOG, SVM Computer vision
● OpenCV, Kairos, Luxand Face
ML & AI
● Artificial neural networks
● NLP software development
● Azure ML, Google Cloud Prediction TensorFlow
● Сommunication Security (TLS, DTLS) and Data Encryption
● Artik module, Raspberry Pi, Arduino
● AWS: Lambda, Kinesis, S3, SageMaker, Sumerian
Have any project on mind?
Tech stack for Custom Mobile Apps
FRP and networking
Questions You Might Have
Learn more about our iOS app development workflow.
It depends on your app’s complexity: custom UI/UX design, number of features, backend infrastructure, and so on. You can find a full list of factors in our guide.
If you want to know how much your app is going to cost, please contact our Business Analysts, describing your idea.
If you want to know how long it takes to build your app, please contact our Business Analysts.
We guarantee that you are covered for all possible bugs and other malfunctions missed by our team.
We also offer extended maintenance periods that ensure you being covered after the project release.
- Business analysis. We gather and analyze all the project requirements and document them.
- UI/UX design. Create wireframes, design the app screen by screen, and make a prototype.
- Development. Build custom iOS apps using programming languages like Swift and Objective-C.
- Release. Publish apps on the App Store.
- Maintenance. Support or enhance existing products (if requested).
When choosing an iOS app development service provider, pay attention to:
- Expertise: portfolio, industries they work in, how long they’ve been working for.
- Reviews: on Clutch, GoodFirms, or similar services.
- Tech stack: it should include programming languages Objective-C and Swift, app-building tools (Fabric, Fastlane), databases (CoreData, Realm, Firebase), and so on.
Our iOS app development services include:
- Business analysis
- UI/UX design
- Maintenance (if requested)