Any business thrives through the dissemination of information related to it. Whether it is the promotion of a brand, or engaging an audience, business cards are vital. Business cards are such examples that though being small, convey all the basic and necessary information. From address to contact, a brief detail is what usually business cards have in store for customers. As far as types of business cards are concerned, they are usually divided into two which are: Print and Digital Business cards. Print business cards have been in use for a long time and the usage of digital business cards increased only with the boom in technological aspects. To place one over the other entirely may not be a plausible way, hence we shall know the pros and cons of both print and digital business cards.
Print business cards: Print business cards have been a conventional way of spreading ideas about what your business is. Started way too early these cards are still used in the business domain and mark their importance. Whether it is the business of a company, an organization, or any individual, the notion is spread through the business cards. Let us get to know the pros and cons of printing business cards.
Pros of Print business cards:
● Being small and lightweight, print business cards are easy to carry in pockets or bags. We may not need to worry about their storage issue as such.
● In matters of communication, haptics (the use of touch), is always considered vital. Having something in hand (in this case the card) would always generate a different set of emotions, responses, and feedback than having it in any other form. Besides, the quality of the paper used for formulating the card also attracts customers to your company, because that demonstrates the quality you use in your services.
● Print business cards are easy to share. It requires no additional amount of work to do so. Venues like seminars, functions, etc. can act as a valuable asset to you as the cards can be shared with a large number of people present. This can also generate strong interpersonal relationships with various other clients or customers because human involvement in any task generates more plausible effects than non-human intervention.
Cons of Print business cards:
● Fair enough chance of losing these cards at any time and anywhere. You need to be extra cautious while handling them to reap the benefits of these cards.
● Requirement of highly qualified designers. If you want to leave a lasting impact through your print business cards, then an average-level designer may not work out for your business. You may need an extraordinary fellow to carry out the job. That means not just you will have to invest your time and energy in looking for such a professional but you may also have to pay him way too much.
● Not open to changes. A print business card made and shared once means it is out there with numerous people, but in case you wish to redesign any stuff, then taking cards back and sharing new ones is not a viable option. This means print business cards are not open to change features.
● Print business cards may become a mess on your table or in your bag if their number keeps increasing. So if you have a lot of companies approaching you with their print business cards, you may need the space for them accordingly.
● The Print business cards require a lot of paper so apparently the consequence may not be visible but We are cutting a lot of trees for this purpose.
Digital business cards: Since the boom in technology and the development of various IT companies, a lot has changed for business houses. The usage of digital business cards is one such service obtained by companies through technological advancement.
Pros of digital business cards:
● Digital business cards require no paper, all you need to do is to obtain software to get it done for you. Thus saving you the cost to be incurred on paper and print.
● Extremely easy to share by forwarding them to your all saved contacts and emails.
● Being less in usage in comparison to print cards, you may generate wonders for your company if you make it exceptional through digital business cards.
● Open to the process of redesigning and any other amendment. Since the card is crafted digitally, you don’t need to worry about “What if I want to add this” or “Let the logo be different from next month” All such queries can be handled easily.
● Digital business cards also give you the option of providing more details about your company through the strategy of adding images, videos, audio, or any other format of the files.
● If all the cards you receive are in digital mode, then you may not even need to worry about the space issue, you can store them online in any way possible.
Cons of digital business cards:
● High technological gadgets and applications are needed.
● Less possibility of establishing interpersonal relationships.
● May not generate desired feedback and response since digital mode may not override the physical presence of a card.
● Customers not acquainted more with the technological sphere may lessen the possibilities of reach of your cards.
● Entirely dependent on internet service, and may create trouble due to any technological glitch in the system.
● Maybe a herculean task for many to keep track of emails and images of cards forwarded to them.
What does AcmoNetwork provide you?
At Acmo Network, we aim to scale high through our graphic designing services. We are glad to inform you that if you have opted for Digital business card service, then we are the right option to be exercised. Many companies may offer to make digital business cards for you but why choose us?
We offer to make business cards for any type of company, whether small-sized or medium-sized. We do not judge you by your size but value your goals. We are also one of the leading graphic designing agencies- all because of our committed work to date.
We ensure to:
● Provide you with customizable design services
● Affordable and quick delivery.
● Open to multiple revisions/changes.
And much more.
We want to be committed to our thoughts:
Painting ideas into the finest forms
Know more about our service at:
The bottom line for this assessment is that both digital and print cards are integral for any business to thrive. The usage of both may give you outstanding results. Your business demands and requirements may decide which type of card you would like to opt for. We did put the pros and cons of both before you and have also put forward what we as an IT company have in store for you.
The choice is left to our valuable customers and we value your choice.